Sunday, July 01, 2007

Video: Homemade Honey Facial Cleanser Recipe

Relaxing & Healing Facial Masks

…So the first thing I am going to show is a real easy, natural gentle honey cleanser that you can make at home. So you will start off with, I have already pre-measured, this is half a cup of honey, goes right into a bowel like that and then approximately half a cup of glycerine, little less than half a cup. This is all very nourishing and cleansing and softening, then approximately one tablespoon, I use pure Castile soap; they say it is next to godliness, so it must be, one tablespoon right here, put that in there, mix it all up, and then you should have here probably about 10-15 applications, mix it very well and last thing you want to do is add your favorite essential oil, I am going to add orange, because that is my favorite. ..

View the Video

No comments: